Graduate design show New Designers will be sponsored by Sainsbury’s Home with the winner working for the retailer for a year.
Upholstery retailer and manufacturer Delcor has received a top industry award
Brintons is set to lose 60 manufacturing jobs at its Kidderminster plant.
Carpet manufacturer Brockway is looking to boost its workforce by 10%, with more growth planned over the coming year.
The first hours of trading in Balta Group’s shares have seen a steady start.
The South West Furniture Manufacturers’ Agent and Representatives Federation has revamped its website.
Shares in the country’s leading interiors companies have dropped after DFS warned investors that trading had ‘weakened beyond expectation’ and profits would be hit.
John Lewis saw home sales return to growth in the past week.
Ulster Carpets is the most profitable privately-owned interiors company in Northern Ireland.
More Articles ...
- Binfaré’s Pack scoops Salone del Mobile.Milano prize
- Silentnight commits to Gornall for 2017
- Steinhoff integration protect margins amid falling sales
- Will it be a red letter day for you?
- Name change as Trendsetter looks to export sales