BoConcept will open its 14th UK store this week.
Silentnight is to return to TV advertising ending a seven year absence.
Hypnos and Duvalay were last night named as Bed Manufacturers of the Year at the Bed Show awards.
Upholstery retailer Multiyork and bedroom chain Feather & Black have been put up for sale.
John Lewis ended a three week run of falling home sales.
John Cotton Group and BekaertDeslee were last night named as Bed Component Supplier of the Year and Judges’ Choice winner at the Bed Show awards.
Heal’s and Made.com will be among the interiors retailers to open at Birmingham shopping centre Mailbox.
Bensons for Beds and Prestige Beds were last night named as Bed Retailers of the Year at the Bed Show awards.
The Flooring Show 2017 is underway. Click here to follow us as we go round the exhibition. This will open a new window.
More Articles ...
- Promotion for Cormar trio
- Carpet Foundation returns to consumer marketing
- Mayfield calls for ‘serious debate’ on Brexit
- JFS to get product focused update alongside expanded Flooring Showcase
- Dunelm sees like for like growth return