Head of Operations - MTF
We are a well-established furniture manufacturer specialising in designing and making high quality sofas and chairs.
Based in Hastings, we manufacture under our own brands for independent retailers, in addition to exclusive models for highly respected department stores.
As Head of Operations, you will manage the planning, co-ordination and control of the manufacturing process of a busy factory as well as being involved with pre-production requirements and ensuring that the process is efficient and cost effective whilst maintaining the quality we are known for. We will be relocating to new larger premises within 18 months and you will take a key role in this move. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of production management in furniture manufacture, however experience from a related industry will be considered.
• Strong production management and production planning experience.
• A confident personality who can take charge.
• Managing, supervising and motivating production teams under strict deadlines.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Long-term commitment and desire to grow with the company.
This is a full-time role with a salary discussed at interview commensurate with experience.
Please apply with CV. Closing date for applications is 06 October.
Michael Tyler Furniture (UK) Ltd, Woodlands Way, The Ridge, Hastings, East Sussex TN34 2RY