Online branded furniture retailer Houseology has gone into administration, with the loss of 23 jobs.
Furniture retailer Loaf has named a former Debenhams executive as its finance boss.
Julian Bowen unveiled a host of products across many sectors.
Wooden garden furniture supplier Zest 4 Leisure made its JFS debut.
Harvey and Bensons for Beds has formed a partnership with mental health charity Mind.
Gwinner added to its collection of storage furniture for living and dining rooms, with matching coffee tables and a new and extensive assortment of dining tables benches and chairs, with the
Breasley showcased a refresh of its Uno rolled and boxed mattress collection.
John Lewis saw an almost double-digit drop in home sales as it winter sale ended.
Marque Furniture introduced its first range of furniture as it made its JFS debut.
Sweet Dreams revealed its latest British-made upholstery ranges.
More Articles ...
- JFS: Gallery Direct adds 400 designs
- JFS: Seventh heaven for Wiemann
- Sustainable Style: Reasons to Choose Reclaimed Teak for Your Garden
- MIFF 2020 and Hmlet to unveil co-living showcase
- Retail sales drop -but still better than 2018