Fabric exhibition Proposte will return to its traditional timing next year.
Upholstery manufacturer Buoyant has secured multi-million pound funding through the Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme.
January’s planned Domotex flooring trade exhibition has been postponed by four months.
DFS has shed one of its brands, selling loss-making Sofa Workshop for £300,000.
Karndean, Hydeline and Linwood are among the finalists in the product categories of the SBID Product Design Awards.
Dunelm has continued to see strong double-digit sales growth since its stores re-opened.
United Carpets has secured a multi-million pound loan, more than doubling its cash position.
Bed and upholstery manufacturer Wittman has appointed a new md.
Furnishings label supplier CPS has recruited a new group md.
Interiors etailer Cox & Cox has seen sales leap amid lockdown.
More Articles ...
- Pollman looks ‘to blaze a bold trail’ with imm Cologne
- DFS ‘significantly ahead of expectations’
- Barker and Stonehouse golf day raises £10,000 for charity
- Jarrold boss among almost a quarter of staff made redundant
- The Bed Industry Awards is returning despite coronavirus