Supermarket chain Aldi has launched an online home store.
Emma Rackley has been appointed director of furniture and home at Associated Independent Stores (AIS). She is taking over from Julian Cox, who leaves at the end of the year.
Furniture and flooring specialist ScS has hailed a “strong year of recovery” after returning to profitability and reporting soaring sales.
Just weeks after installing solar panels on its factory roof, Sleepeezee has invested in a new showroom.
Sanderson Design Group PLC (AIM: SDG), the luxury interior design and furnishings group, announces that its Morris & Co. brand has signed a licensing and supply agreement with the major retailer NEXT for an exciting range of homewares including bedlinen, cushions, ready-made curtains, blinds, rugs, wallpaper and lighting.
Headlam is looking for another CEO after Steve Wilson stated he was leaving the company.
Flooring distributor Likewise swung to a half-year profit after sales climbed by more than half.
• BRC calls on the Chancellor to cut the business rates burden
• WPI report shows damaging impact of ‘shops tax’ on the levelling up agenda
• Without action there will be further shop closures and job losses across the country
The Young Furniture Makers exhibition, a showcase of fresh thinking from the future of design, has returned 2021 as a special month-long virtual event.
Benchmark Furniture has three designs in the finalists of the furniture categories of this year’s Wood Awards.
More Articles ...
- IHGF set for return
- Footfall sees rise as office begin to welcome back staff
- Business rates ‘would be axed’ under a Labour government
- Consumer confidence sees sharp drop
- Profit target on track says DFS