Two golf events have raised £3,000 for the furnishing industry’s charity, The The Furniture Makers’ Company.
The Government’s updated coronavirus regulations have put the timing of January Furniture Show in doubt.
Next month’s Autumn Furniture Show has been cancelled.
Retail staff in England will have to wear a facemask at work from Thursday.
John Lewis has launched a marketing campaign highlighting its home offer.
Domotex is to take place two days earlier than planned, leading to a clash of exhibitions.
The Foam Company has appointed Stuart Page to the newly created role of key accounts manager.
November’s IHGF Delhi Fair will again be an online event as the show marks its 50th edition.
Flooring Superstore has opened its second London branch in as many months.
The organiser of imm cologne has insisted that the exhibition will take place as planned in January, in contrast to the postponement of Heimtextil.
More Articles ...
- Heimtextil and Ambiente schedules hit by pandemic restrictions
- sofa.com targets trade expansion
- Leather re-use idea scoops top New Designers award
- John Lewis knocks £470m off department store valuations
- Wood Awards finalists revealed