The Tenon Table, designed by Daniel Schofield has been named as winner of the production furniture category in the Wood Awards.
ScS saw orders jump by almost a third before lockdown closed stores.
Furniture Village is to resume expansion, buoyed by a significant increase in sales.
Bed manufacturer Harrison Spinks plans to open a recycling plant so its Cortec spring mattresses operate in a closed loop system.
sofa.com is known for its diverse and design led collection of made to order sofas, armchairs, beds and home accessories.
Emma – The Sleep Company saw UK sales almost double in the third quarter.
Headlam has seen a double-digit rise in residential sales in the past four months and it expects to see underlying profits of about £15m for the year.
ScS has named Steve Carson as David Knight’s successor.
Italian furniture manufacturer Molteni&C has begun selling online.
Kitchen and furniture retailer Smallbone and Italian kitchen manufacturer Officine Gullo will partner when the retailer’s flagship London showroom opens next month.
More Articles ...
- Coronavirus has ‘made Loaf a better business’ says founder after profits rise
- Carpetright shuts stores in England
- New role for harmful substances expert John Hubbard
- Manlio Armellini 1937-2020
- Pandemic: non-essential retailers will close in 11 areas in Scotland from Friday