Four more branches of House of Fraser will close in the New Year after Sports Direct failed to secure lower rents on the stores. The move will also hit Sofa.com’s expansion plans.
Carpet manufacturer Cormar Carpet Company has invested more than £1.5m expanding its delivery fleet.
Rest Assured has expanded its network of showrooms with three across Cornwall, Somerset and Carmarthenshire.
Sir Charlie Mayfield, John Lewis Partnership chairman is to step down in 2020.
John Lewis saw home sales plummet in the past week.
Upholstery chain Darlings of Chelsea is to open a new flagship store in January.
Bensons for Beds has continued its marketing push recruiting a sleep physiologist.
Retail footfall fell for the 11th consecutive month in October.
Flooring group Victoria has abandoned plans to raise €450m by issuing a bond after the price demanded by investors proved too high.
John Lewis enjoyed a rare week of increased home sales in the past week, helped by a rise in furniture and flooring sales.
More Articles ...
- As you were: retail sales flatline
- Debenhams suffers another credit downgrade
- Online and store openings boost Ikea
- TBFC secures Orla Kiely license for upholstery and beds
- Bed industry needs to massively boost recycling and tackle the reuse of materials