Interiors Monthly celebrated its 10th anniversary at the January Furniture Show.
Vogue Beds updated its Therapy mattress with a new look and base options.
When uncertainty creates a downforce, finding the opposite is uplifting.
The British-made Fitz TV bed from Sweet Dreams made its JFS debut.
Associated Weavers moved to the next stage of its Vivendi collection at the NEC.
After the wind and rain of Cologne, Ercol returned to home at the January Furniture Show with four new collections and an addition to the Bosco range.
Adjustable bed manufacturer Adjustamatic targeted the post-hospital market with the Aviemore autovariable bed.
The British Furniture Manufacturers launched an Association Code of Practice for its members at the January Furniture Show.
Industrial styling can be a bit love it or hate it so Gallery Direct showed a softer side to it.
The Cadini sofa from ROM is part of the brand’s new Versato collection, featuring its EasyTouch control system.
More Articles ...
- JFS day one: Libra adds two collections
- JFS day one: Kettle has a good look at itself
- JFS day one: Kobe celebrates Scala anniversary
- JFS day one: Breasley strengthens sales team
- Shares plunge after post-Christmas sales drop sees Carpetright warn of £12m profits loss