Retail and leisure group Leekes has seen profits rise.
Wren Kitchens’ latest TV advertising campaign features the kitchens of a 14 of its customers.
Carpetright shareholders have backed the £15.2m takeover of the group by its largest shareholder and owner of its borrowings.
Interiors Monthly has teamed up with flooring exhibition Domotex to offer readers free ticks for the show, saving up to €54.
Former England and British and Irish Lions rugby union star turned commentator Brian Moore will host the ninth Recofloor awards on 25 March, to be held at Twickenham.
Bensons for Beds recruited sleep scientist Dr Sophie Bostock as its sleep expert.
Department store chain Beales has put itself up for sale as it looks to secure funding to ‘deliver a sustainable business model.’
Having changed dates because of the Champions League draw, the BFM Fabric Show London has been forced to change dates for a second time.
Retail footfall suffered a double-digit drop last week and will need a major rise this week, if it is to match last year.
Champions League draw sees BFM Fabric Show London rescheduled.
More Articles ...
- Ashley calls for business rates reform to save the high street ‘before it becomes too late’
- ‘Green shoots of recovery’ at House of Fraser but Ashley warns of store closures
- Young Furniture Makers will feature at JFS
- Proposals to cut business rates would have virtually no impact
- Black Friday, furniture and flooring help John Lewis to sales rise