Bed manufacturer Breasley Consumer Products has strengthened its sales team with two management appointments.
Carpetright has seen its stock market value plunge after a second profits warning in five weeks, after poor post-Christmas.
Dunelm delivered a £35m sales boost in the past quarter, including in-store like for like growth.
Talenti debuted the Domino collection of sofas, armchairs, side chairs and tables for outdoors.
Former AIS product selector and Harrods furniture buyer Sally Simmons has become Gallery Direct UK sales manager.
John Lewis saw a significant drop in home sales in the past week.
Among Arflex’s introductions was the Cradle upholstery collection.
After three decades in the furniture industry Peter Hewitt, founder of Litmus Furniture, sole UK and Irish agent for German bedroom manufacturer Wiemann, is to retire after next week’s January Furniture Show.
Zeitraum sought to reinterpret the futon with Yoma.
The new online platform, Envision, is aimed at helping furniture retailers and manufacturers to improve their online offering to customers and drive a higher return on investment.
More Articles ...
- imm cologne day two: Molteni&C walks in with Master Dressing
- imm cologne day two: Thonet looks to Bauhaus heritage
- imm cologne day two: Jori takes a compact view with updated Longueville
- imm cologne day one: West Bros makes its Cologne debut
- imm cologne day one: Verzelloni wants everybody talkin’ about Nilson