Ingvar Kamprad, the founder of Ikea died on 27 January after a short illness. He was 91.
The Spring edition of China International Furniture Fair (CIFF), the world’s largest furniture exhibition, is expected to attract at least 190,000 visitors as the Chinese furniture industry looks to continue healthy export growth.
Wiemann expanded its VIP collection with a trio of introductions.
Vogue Beds updated its Therapy mattress with a new look and base options.
Flooring distributor Headlam says it expects profits to be 6% higher for 2017.
Rowico introduced four collections as it returned to the NEC.
Associated Weavers moved to the next stage of its Vivendi collection at the NEC.
Great show at Woodman Chairs.
Thanks to all who came to see us on the stand. We will be in touch again soon.
Interiors Monthly celebrated its 10th anniversary at the January Furniture Show.
The British Furniture Manufacturers launched an Association Code of Practice for its members at the January Furniture Show.
More Articles ...
- JFS day three: Furlong shows independent positivity
- JFS day three: Ercol says dining, reclining and sitting
- JFS day two: Gallery gives industrial a softer look
- JFS day two: Sweet Dreams’ Fitz makes its JFS debut.
- JFS day two: Adjustamatic looks at post-hospital market