Egger is to buy a major stake in laminate and panel manufacturer Cleaf.
ScS has continue to see very strong sales order intake during September.
John Lewis has launched a marketing campaign highlighting its home offer.
Domotex is to take place two days earlier than planned, leading to a clash of exhibitions.
Two golf events have raised £3,000 for the furnishing industry’s charity, The The Furniture Makers’ Company.
November’s IHGF Delhi Fair will again be an online event as the show marks its 50th edition.
Flooring Superstore has opened its second London branch in as many months.
The Government’s updated coronavirus regulations have put the timing of January Furniture Show in doubt.
Next month’s Autumn Furniture Show has been cancelled.
Retail staff in England will have to wear a facemask at work from Thursday.
More Articles ...
- The Foam Company names Page in new role
- Koelnmesse: imm cologne is on
- Heimtextil and Ambiente schedules hit by pandemic restrictions
- sofa.com targets trade expansion
- Leather re-use idea scoops top New Designers award