Jim Gerety, Vispring md has become president of the National Bed Federation after the association’s AGM.
Flooring sales dropped by more than a fifth in April, but were almost double pre-pandemic levels.
Furniture saw annual price inflation drop for the first time in over a year in April.
WoolSafe highlighted the importance of using approved cleaning products at the show.
Furniture sales dropped by more than a fifth in April.
Flooring saw annual price inflation pick up again in April.
Ulster Carpets has ended a 19-year wait for a prized award.
Beauflor and BerryAlloc parent Beaulieu International Group saw profits soar last year.
Penthouse Carpets highlighted additions to its Stateside collection, including a golden shade.
Etailer Made has replaced its finance boss after warning that profitability has been delayed for at least a year and sales may see a double-digit drop – rather than the recently forecast 25%-35% growth.
More Articles ...
- At BGNFS: LdP celebrates ethereal beauty
- At BGNFS: Abingdon opts for royalty
- Yorkshire bed Director is awarded Business Woman of the Year 2022
- Bed Industry Awards sees plethora of new retail categories
- Bed Industry Awards sees new categories for manufacturers