AHF has seen sales rise by more than 5% in the past financial year on the back of higher investment.
Sales grew by 6% to £19.5m in the year to 31 March at the 19 store chain as EBITDA increased from just under £350,000 to a little over £432,000.
Etailer Loaf has opened its first standalone store, seven years after launching with a choice of a dozen beds and one mattress.
Carpet manufacturer Edel International, including its UK Edel Telenzo subsidiary, has been sold by its founding de Lange family.
Bed manufacturer Savoir has continued its international expansion by opening a showroom in Seoul.
The 700sqft showroom in the South Korean capital is in the recently opened Hyundai department store in Pangyo, close to the city’s most exclusive neighbourhood, the Gangnam district – known as the ‘Mayfair of Seoul’.
Shareholders in Victoria Group have this morning voted to approve the purchase of Interfloor and issuing £44.5m of shares to pay for it.
Software supplier Retailsystem is to debut its newly updated app at the Minerva Show next week, featuring a stock management heat map.
– Show almost fully booked, with four months yet to go
– Wood Flooring Summit 2016 meeting with strong demand
– Innovations@DOMOTEX to feature expanded choice of Guided Tours
– Guest appearances by star international designers: architect and designer Piero Lissoni (Lissoni Associati) and architect Wolf D. Prix (Coop Himmelb(l)au)
The Rug Company is the coolest retailer in interiors, according to the latest Coolbrands list for 2015/2016.
Tile and flooring chain Topps Tiles says it expects to see ‘good growth in profits’ and record sales when its financial year ends this weekend.
- Trio boosts Brockway
- The Flooring Show proves its long stay attraction
- ScS sees late summer boost
- Shareholders 'push for Debenhams change'
- 31 and out for Park