A major part of Fuorislone during Milan design week is having to relocate after eight years, driven out by its own success.
The National Bed Federation has appointed a full-time technical manager, who will provide technical advice to members as well as informing them about changes in standards and legislation
Visitor registration for next year’s January Furniture Show has opened.
Tickets are selling fast for The Furniture Makers’ Company’s fundraising Christmas Ball.
If you are going to celebrate a company milestone, do it in style.
Italian furniture manufacturer Flexform has reopened its extended Chelsea Harbour, London showroom.
Footfall dropped again in September at high streets and shopping centres while growth at retail parts slowed.
Flooring chain Tapi’s sales grew almost tenfold last year as a faster than anticipated expansion boosted sales.
Interiors retailer Dunelm has seen an almost double-digit rise in like for like sales in the past quarter.
More Articles ...
- John Lewis sees second week of falling home sales
- Whitemeadow identified in London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Europe’ report
- Consumer spend falls in September, says VISA
- You couldn’t make it up…a competition all about beds
- Bensons for Beds and Harveys CEO Announces Exciting New Leadership Team Restructure