Independent interiors retailer Cornish Interiors is to close as it is too busy.
We are sleeping less than four years ago, new research shows.
More than 30 interiors brands will be featured as the Irish Interiors Showcase returns next month.
John Lewis is to reorganise the administration of its carpet, curtains and blinds estimating and fitting as part of moves that will see almost 400 jobs go.
Next month’s CIFF exhibition is to introduce five halls targeted at overseas buyers, as figures show Chinese furniture exports showing growth.
Immigration curbs could see UK furniture manufacturers move production overseas, if they aren’t allowed to employ non-UK EU nationals post Brexit.
British furniture is increasingly being snapped up overseas, with exports showing strong growth.
John Lewis has seen its run of higher home sales end.
Laura Ashley issued a profit warning in the face of lower sales and increasing costs.
More Articles ...
- New ScS role for Simon Nicholson
- Interiors provides boost for John Lewis
- The grass is greener for Victoria as it shifts focus to Europe
- Openings see Hastens grow to seven UK outlets
- CMA says Poole Lighting ‘has been carrying out online price maintenance’